Thursday, December 24, 2009

Should I layer my hair? will it still go in a pony?

I am getting my hair cut tonight and I don't know if I should get layers, or not. if I get them will it still be able to go into a pony? I have nice clips and things for that and it looks nice, but my hair has no style. any advice.. thanks!Should I layer my hair? will it still go in a pony?
Yeaa ! you will need differnt types of clips so u can experement 2 see which 1's work best for you. but it also depends on how short the layers are. xShould I layer my hair? will it still go in a pony?
I would get the layers. They're really fun to have and they add so much style to your hair. But you should remember that if you get them you will need to have your hair cut every 4-6 weeks, because otherwise the layers look terrible. I can still put my hair in a ponytail, but my hair is long.
Get long layers, and definitely communicate your needs to the stylist.
okay, well get really long layers for starters, and get only 2 or 3.


And it depends on how long your hair will be to get it into a pony
its depends how short they are.


if theyre pretty long, you could still wear ponytails.


it they are super short, you wont be able to.
my hair is in a pony right now, i have layers. i love my layers! they do look nice with clips, sooo......GO FOR IT!
u should layer your hair it will look nice 4 u....if u have any other clips that's is beautiful u can use it
yea, i think layers are stylish for summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment