Sunday, December 27, 2009

Is it okay to layer EXTREMELY curly hair?

okay ive got like majorly curly hair. but i wear it straightened. would it look okay if i got layers? or would it look terrible? or should i get it thinned? help!Is it okay to layer EXTREMELY curly hair?
yes as long as you get long layers, if you get short layers your hair will have a triangle looking effect when it is dry and be poofy.Is it okay to layer EXTREMELY curly hair?
I would get the layers because it will help de-frizzify your hair ;) My friend has extremely curly hair too and she got layers which took care of her frizzy problem. =] It also makes your easier to style AND straighten =]
Yeah, actually layers are great for curly hair. You may want to get it thinned also, but I would ask your stylist what she/he thinks. They would know what layers are best for your hair type.
Well in my opinion i think you should get layers because layers are cute and plus since you got curly hair i don't think you need your hair thinned.
if you are gonna straight it then yes i think it would be okay.





answer mine please.


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
Think Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman... it will look great.... I have fairly curly hair too and i live it I dont straighten it much though.
Ov course it'll look ok.. My natural hair is curly %26amp; i hve alotta layers.. buhh i mostly keep my hair str8 %26amp; my hair is thin soo.. dnt thin out yur hair leave yur hair thick (:

No comments:

Post a Comment