Friday, January 8, 2010

There is a sanitary pad marketed that has a silky layer on top?

I used this product in the early 90's. I just recently tried to find it again..with no idea what the product was called..but I guessed it was called Dri-weave. so I went out and bought some Always dri-weave, and it wasnt the same. it still had somewhat of the same concept, but it wasnt as soft and it didnt keep wetness away from the top layer as well. so I looked it up on the internet and found some indication that they may have altered the product due to it being not very biodegradable. so since Al Gore started bitching to get things changed to be environmentally friendly, now our products suck.





My question is..can someone verify they know what I'm talking about, or does someone know they product I'm talking about under a different name or brand that is as good as it was 15 years ago??





thank you for humoring my odd question.There is a sanitary pad marketed that has a silky layer on top?
That blows.





They make our pads environmentally friendly but they fill up California with all that trash and pollution?!





We need our bloody pads!





I think they should be one of the last things to be changed. There are definitely some bigger fish to fry out there.





I hate how pads are all spongey and feel all nasty up there. I'd love to have something silky or soft that didn't make me feel all gross in the panties.There is a sanitary pad marketed that has a silky layer on top?
I love Al Gore. Go green!!








...and no, I haven't heard of this miracle pad you're referring to.

No comments:

Post a Comment