Friday, January 8, 2010

How do I layer text over an image in Microsoft Word WITHOUT the white text box?

I've tried layering text over an image in MS Word butI don't want the ';white text box'; to appear. I want to the text to be layered DIRECTLY ON the image. I don't want the white text box at all. How do I do that?How do I layer text over an image in Microsoft Word WITHOUT the white text box?
Did you get my answer to your question about 30 minutes ago? Did you try it? It will work and you won't have the white text box. If you absolutely have to have a text box then right click on the border of the text box while it is selected and choose ';Format Text Box...'; then set the fill color to ';No Fill';. Hope this helps!How do I layer text over an image in Microsoft Word WITHOUT the white text box?
Right click on the text box, go to ';format text box';. Then select ';no fill'; under backround color.
You can still use the text box without it appearing ';white';. Right-click and then format. Then you will see that the ';fill color'; is white. Change that to ';no fill color';.


Hope it helps
I think you just don't want the white part huh?





Select the text box


Format


Text Box


Fill Color


No fill





Hope this helps :)
Simply right click on the image, go ';Format Picture'; chose the ';Layout'; tab and then select ';Behind Text';.

No comments:

Post a Comment