Friday, January 8, 2010

I have a cut on my arm but there is a yellowy sort of layer on top of it now...is it infected or somethin?

I fell the other day and i grazed my arm and a few layers of skin cam off but it wasnt bleeding or anything...but now theres a yellowish layer sort of thing over it and I dunno if it's infected or anything!...does anyone know?I have a cut on my arm but there is a yellowy sort of layer on top of it now...is it infected or somethin?
It sounds like dried serous fluid, not an infection. If it were infected it would have a drainage, be red around the edges, and be painful. Serous fluid is the fluid between your skin cells and its normal to have it in a wound. We don't usually see it because of the blood. Leave it alone, it's a body defence against infection. Don't put antibiotic cream on it - it's not infected. Keep it clean. That's all. Good luck.I have a cut on my arm but there is a yellowy sort of layer on top of it now...is it infected or somethin?
it is called sluff...





Apply antibiotic cream over it... it should be fine... and will heal..
Clean it with some hydrogen peroxide, put some neosporin on it, then stick a band-aid on top and it's all good.
It sounds like an infection. You should see your doctor for antibiotic.
it's infection my dear! use agua oxinada (hydrogen peroxide) to clean it and take antibiotics.
Oh my gosh. I can relate. xD This past summer, I think I've gotten hurt and gotten that like twice. It's most likely pus.





If it's a teeny tiny cut, it's probably nothing. If it's big and it's either hurting you or causing uncomfortness, you should see your doctor. If it's from a fall or you got the cut near a place with tiny rocks or anything, there may be a piece of rock stuck in the cut.





But, most likely, no fear. :] Don't worry about it unless it's hurting you.
Hey.





Don't worry about it, its probably just pus or something, happens when you've hurt yourself and the area becomes slightly infected. It'll clear up itself but if its irritating you then go see a doctor for some cream or something.





On a side note, i hope everything's going ok with you, i can't access my emails so i havent had the chance to reply back to you. Sorry, i will get a chance soon. Take care =)
  • glycolic peel
  • hair highlight
  • oil leak
  • olive oil
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment